Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

My name is ***** *****. Back in July, I had an ovarian cyst

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Back in July, I had an ovarian cyst rupture, and now whenever I use tampons, large amounts of clear, odorless liquid the consistency of water will come gushing out of me. I am very scared
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is gynecological. A clear, odorless liquid will come gushing out of me whenever I take out a tampon. I imagine it is similar to what amnoitic fluid is like; however I don't know because I have never had kids.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 11 months ago.

if it´s only clear and odorless liquid coming out, a fistula or an incontinence of the bladder could be the reason. I would recommend to visit an urologist for investigation.

Hope you get well soon, best ragards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 10 months ago.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindlyrating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele