Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I have irregular periods.. 11/21 to 12/12 makes 21 days

Customer Question

Hey.. I have irregular periods.. 11/21 to 12/12 makes 21 days cycle.. So I was expecting my cycle 01/ 02.. Any way I had sex 12/19 to 12/20... With guy #1... But also had sex with a friend of mines guy #2 12/22 round 3 in the morning he pull out but I got back on to get my nut... Turn around and had sex with guy # ***** again around 12/24 to 12/26.. Now it 01/08 and I haven't seen my cycle.. If I'm pregnant who is the father..
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 11 months ago.

With irregular periods, it is very difficult to say when a woman ovulates. Most women ovulate about 14-16 days after the menstrual period, but in a woman with with irregular periods, it can occur at any time in the cycle.

Sperm can stay active in the reproductive system for up to 48 - 72 hours after sex.

Since you had sex within 48 hours with 2 men, it will be very difficult to comment on which man is the father.