Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

My name is ***** ***** and I have blood blisters on the

Customer Question

Customer: Hello. My name is ***** ***** and I have blood blisters on the outside of my vagina. I had a Dr look at it 2 years ago to check it wasn't an STI and she said it was a blood blister. I have two more that have popped up and am wondering if I can do my to prevent more form showing up? I have an appoinment with a GP next week to double check
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They are on the right hand side of where the hair line starts on my vagina if that helps? and they are lumpy too
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested to get this question removed. Thank you.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please attach a picture here