Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I've been trying too concive 8 months and thought that this

Customer Question

I've been trying too concive for about 8 months and thought that this time it had happen I spotted exactly one week before I was supposed to get my period I then 6 days later too a pregnancy test but it was negative my period was scheduled to come about 2-3 days later it did not. Then the next day same thing it did not come. I had no pregnancy symptoms except for the fact that I was gassy the next morning I went to pee and then blood came out. That's today. It is light but it's there in 5 hours only about a teaspoon or so of blood I guess my question is if I'm not pregnant why do u suppose I bleed a week early and as well what would u suggest I do going forward I also forgot to mention I had a ectopic pregnancy a year ago last November and they removed my left tube am I infirtal I have a 4 year old and the obgyn says I'm firtile based on that and other pregnancies im just scared about the hole thing and getting emotionally depressed
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Do you know whether you ovulated this month?

Are your periods quite regular? Thank you.