Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I've been experiencing off and on nausea past month and it

Customer Question

I've been experiencing off and on nausea for the past month and it has recently increased in the last few days. I have also recently discovered that can't hold down soda or coffee without feeling really nauseous in the same time frame. My period has been abnormal I don't spot and I have last month and this month, a few days before my "period" began and it's usually light. Except this time, it's super light, next day looks like my regular flow and then completely goes back to super light and barely filling the pad for the remainder of the time. Could it be possible that I am pregnant or is it just stress induced symptoms?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 11 months ago.

pregnancy tests are quite reliable from 14-16 days after sexual contact on, when they are performed with morning-urine. Symptoms like you describe can be caused by stress or hormonal imbalance, so I don´t believe in pregnancy in your case. A blood test done by OB/GYN can reassure you additionally.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele