Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Heello
, Yes, I am concerned about a rash that i

Customer Question

Customer: heello hello*?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I am concerned about a rash that i noticed on my vagina I became irritated from keeping a pad on too long and experience a lot of itching. Now i looked and it appears to be a rash and i don't know if its contact dermatitis or herpes the area is really dry the itch has gone away and about two weeks ago i had sexual contact with a penis but no sex
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 11 months ago.

How old are you?

How long have you had the rash?

What does the rash look like?

If it's possible, could you attach a picture of the rash using the paper clip? Thank you.