Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Im married, I have 20 years old and im pregnant. my last

Customer Question

im married , I have 20 years old and im pregnant . my last menstrual period was on august 18th . I was spotting on august 30th( I would like to know what this means) . im presenting a serious situation because I was having sex with my husband through all those days but I had sex with some one September 13 or 26 im not really sure ..... I would like to know whats the probability of being pregnant of my husband ... when was the exact day I got pregnant and how many weeks do I have?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, It'st Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help figure this out.

The information that I need is the date of the very first ultrasound that was done and what gestational age and due date when given after that ultrasound was done. Once I have that information, I can do some calculations and see if it helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we contac through phone?
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

The payment for a phone call didn't go through. So go ahead here and give me the date of the 1st ultrasound, gestational age from that ultrasound and due date given.