Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

My name is ***** *****
, I got my regular period which

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got my regular period which ended on the 2nd of this month. Then another period came on the 7th of this month, which ended on the 11th. And now another period has started yesterday
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 11 months ago.

bleeding like this is in most cases caused by hormonal imbalance and no serious reason to worry. I would sugggest the use of monk´s pepper (vitex agnus-castus), you get it at the pharmacy over the counter. If this doesn´t succeed, a check of hormonal blood values by your OB/GYN would be the next step.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele