Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

i'm having small bumps on my pubic area. mainly in

Customer Question

hi i'm having small bumps on my pubic area. mainly in front, but a couple near the labia and crotch too. it happened since november 2015, and i notice that after lots of time shaving. i'm afraid it might be STD. since July i haven't had a different sexual partner. the bumps are skin coloured, no secretion, not painful, not itchy either. it doesn't grow in size or change in colour. i tried pinching it but it just bleed. please ask me for pictures. thankyou so much. (p.s: i had bacterial vaginosis before, and also yeast infection) i have vaginal discharge too, but i suspect it's the BV again. sorry for the graphic picture.

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query,

It seems to have an infectious cause. You need to see a physician to get them examined thoroughly so that proper treatment can be initiated. As they started bleeding you should get them examined as soon as possible. Screening for STDs is mandatory here.

Let me know if you have further quesetions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi dr. Uzair, thankyou so much for answering my question. but one point here, it wasn't bleeding by itself. i pinched it thinking it was an ingrown hair. i will check to OB/GYN immediately, thankyou. but what do you think it could be? just so i'll have an idea what to expect. thankyou.. if it's an STD, i did papsmear on 2013 and the result was negative. but i'm just curious if it's STD, isn;'t most of their incubation period 4 weeks after infected tops? but mine only shows sign on november while i haven't change partner since July. sorry for the long questions. thankyou!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi i have seen photos , You should get STDs screening so that proper diagnosis and treatment can be given.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best.