Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Reason I'm contacting you is because I want to know

Customer Question

Hi reason I'm contacting you is because I want to know something, like 8 days ago I had unprotected sex with my bf and he told me he didn't came inside me, and we had problems and I broke up with him and stared talking to another guy and I had sex with this guy and he came inside me, and he told me he did came inside me, and I had a talk with ex and told him about this new guy and he said when we had sex he came inside me as well and if I'm pregnant the baby is his because he had sex with me first, so now I'm scare if I'm pregnant who is gonna be the father
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

in case of sexual contact with a distance of more or less 1 week, it´s unfortunately impossible to give an exact decision regarding paternity. So the only way will be doing a test after the birth of your child.

Hope that everything will turn out fine, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 12 months ago.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele