DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
15221770

I have been a all my life and after fingering myself now I

Customer Question

Hello. I have been a virgin all my life and after fingering myself now I bled just a little. It happens sometimes when I finger myself and im not sure what it is? I do have long fingernails.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I just wanted to add that I am 29 years old and newly married but my hisband and I are both Virgins and we are trouble having sex because it hurts me so much. I last went to ob gyn 3 years ago and was diagnosed with pcos. i have to regularly induce my period with progesterone.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 12 months ago.

Hello

From your description it appeared that you are having with three problems like spotting after self fingering,unable to do intercourse, PCOS.

For first problem the most common cause should be injury by any means. For second problem the most common cause is vaginusmus. PCOS is a hormonal problem most likely from obesity.

In all cases a proper examination has to be done by an expert.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello. Yes, I understand all of that. I am just wondering what caused the bleeding? The vaginisnus I will get therapy for and the pcos as well. With the bleeding, it's happened 3 times, once my myself fingering and twice with my husband doing it to me. Intercourse is just too painful so we don't even try that yet. The bleeding after fingering usually lasts for about a minute only after I withdraw the finger is when I see it. By the next day is gone and there is no associated spotting in my underwear. Is it just related to fingernail injury? The first two times I was not lubricated at all and the last time I was. Also, right after I do feel burning on urination but after that I'm fine with urination.

Thanks

As you are vergin the most common and serious cause like cancer cervix can be excluded easily.I think it is due minor injury.

And so there is burning sensation during micturation. After healing of the minor injury urine does not cause any irritation.