Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I am a 28 yr old woman and past two weeks, on and off, ive

Customer Question

Hi - i am a 28 yr old woman and for the past two weeks, on and off, ive been having severe abdominal pain. I thought that this was just period pain but im not due my period for another 4 days. That pain has stopped and it is now just a dull ache in the middle of my stomach. When i push on my stomach it is a sharp pain all around my belly button.
I also have had soft stools and i have bladder fullness with frequency to urinate, but only a few drops come out. I did a UA and it came back negative. No odour, cloudyness, urgency or blood.
Please let me know what you think.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

the symptoms you describe seem to be caused by an infection of urinary, abdominal, or tract. Please visit your OB/GYN soon for examination, treatment then depends on the result.

Hope you will get well soon, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele