Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

How can I tell if my wife is having sex with someone else

Customer Question

How can I tell if my wife is having sex with someone else while I am working
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

I think that the only way to tell is to ask her or hire a detective.

There is no reliable way you can know from her vagina.

If you picked up an STD and there was no other place you could have gotten it, that would also be pretty good evidence.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She says she is not but when I checked her pad she weres with checkmate it turns purple that is a sign of seaman its not mine

I've been trying to verify the accuracy of CheckMate, and it's difficult. I'm not sure there are scientific studies showing whether it can be wrong. It is possible to get DNA testing to back it up. I believe that would be necessary in court.

However, from what I can read, the CheckMate test is fairly accurate. It measures acid phosphatase, which is present in large amounts in semen, but is also found in other bodily fluids.

I suspect that if you were to confront your wife with your evidence, she would likely confess if she is actually unfaithful.