Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Please take a look at this word document and tell me what

Customer Question

Please take a look at this word document and tell me what you see. I also have images from the HSG 2nd test.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach the images here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

The position of the uterus is not normal. Your uterus is extremely anterior or posterior bent. The cavity of the uterus seems to be smaller than normal. It could be due to the bent uterus. The passing of your right tube is not as good as that of the left one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The Doc had me lay on my right side for some of them. Could this have anything to do with uterus being bent? What are the ramification of having a small/ bent uterus when trying to conceive? Last question is the right one damaged at the ampullary or infundibulum section? Could this ("inadvertent cautery of the right fallopian tube w/partial transection of the portion.") have anything to do with the right one not functioning properly? THANKS! _

Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

No. Your pelvic bones had normal images. I don't think your position affected the uterus position. The small/bent uterus doesn't affect conception. It could be at the ampullary section. The right tube seems to be clogged. No passing in the right tube. The right tube is not working. Since you have the normal left tube, you can still become pregnant.