Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have no idea what is going on with me I have never

Customer Question

Hi, I have no idea what is going on with me I have never experienced something like this and it is very scsry. I am a 40 year old female and the last few months I have been getting this really bad smelling discharge usually a week or so before my monthly cycle is due to start
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My menstrual cycle ended yesterday I noticed when I wiped I felted a lump so I looked in the mirror and there was this fleshy thing that looked like it should be in my vagina was hanging out, I was able to push it back, but inside my vagina feels very swollen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the discharge is clear and has a really bad smell, I can't even describe the smell all I know it is a horrible smell.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Do you have itchiness there? Any fever? Regards