How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Ted Manos Your Own Question
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 520
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Ted Manos is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have parts of my coming out, no pain, how concerned should

Customer Question

I have parts of my Virginia coming out , no pain , how concerned should I be I'm 52 haven't had a period for 6 months, I am not sexually active now, it's the front of the Virginia
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Manos, obgyn. I imagine you have a bulging of the vagina which is usually what we call a cystocele where the vaginal wall adjacent to a woman's urinary bladder sags down through the vaginal opening. It's not a significant problem as long as it doesn't cause discomfort or leakage of urine. You should have a gyn checkup to advise further including conservative management or sometimes a pessary.