Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

My wife was telling me to stop this morning while we were

Customer Question

my wife was telling me to stop this morning while we were having sex. when stop. she said she wasnt feeling good and when we look on bed we saw a drop of blood seems to mixed with secreation. when she wipe herself ther was light blood. then after about
three wipe there was no more. she been having an affair and i have this feelings my wife is pregnant for this man. she also refuse to do a pregnancy test for me. i told her to go to the emr just now and she said she has to go work. she said later we can go.
i know laqter she going change her mind. her belly look to be about four months pregnant. when i ask about her belly. her responce is put on weight. am i out my mind to think my wife is pregnant.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified physician. I can help you today.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your wife. The only way to solve this is for her to actually do a pregnancy test. Over the counter urine tests are very accurate. You could buy one yourself and bring it home for her to use. It doesn't seem possible that you could force her to do the test but if you have one already at home, it might make it easier to get her to do it.

I'm sorry that your relationship is having this trouble. I hope you are able to work it out. Time will tell.

I hope this information was helpful.

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't print my name that anyone can recognise me
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Your name is ***** ***** anywhere.

Anything else I can help with?

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

If no more questions, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I asked to do the pregnancy test yesterday and produced the kit to her. She took and went to the bathroom and locked me out. She and told me the scared to do it the fact am telling she's pregnant and she fear she might. I gonna try get a divorce. I feel so humiliated. And my wife has a pending green card with uscis through me. She even hide and went to the doc last week and give me some different story the doc happened to her.
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for this hard situation. I hope you can hold on to your honor through this humiliation. Any other questions that I can answer for you.