Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I am sorry, I know I just asked you this but want to be

Customer Question

I am sorry, I know I just asked you this but want to be complete sure. My girlfriend was 8 weeks pregnant and did an abortion with the pill. She took a pregnancy test 2 weeks after and came out negative. 1 month later she had her normal period. We never
have sex the abortion. 2 weeks after her normal period she went to her gynecologist and now she is telling me that they did a pregnancy test and came out positive. She is telling me that she told the doctor what I just explained and he told her that it seems
like she had two babies on separate bags (I am sorry I don't know the term) and one died due to the abortion pill and the other one not! She asked him why did the exam came out negative back then and got her period a month after and his response was that it
showed negative because one died and she bled. is this possible? why would she had her period a month after if she lost it? can it be that indeed one died and the other one is still alive? we are not longer together and it sounds to me like she is after something.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

Like I already explained, this process is definitely a 100% impossible. If one baby stays alive, test remains positive and bleeding doesn´t occur.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele