Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

My girlfriend had an abortion done with the pill... she was

Customer Question

my girlfriend had an abortion done with the pill... she was 8 months pregnant.
2 weeks after she took the pregnancy test and it came out negative, a month after her period came normal.
we did not have sex since then but now she is telling me that supposedly she is pregnant again and the it could be that there were two babies and only one died after the abortion and the other one not. is this possible? like I said she had her normal period a month after the procedure.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

when the test resulted negative and the following period proceeded normal, it´s definitely a 100% sure, that the former pregnancy was finished.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my girlfriend is telling me that she was told "by her doctor" that maybe she had two babies inside and only one died during the abortion process and the other one survive.
is this possible? that she had 2 babies and one died and that is why the test came out negative and her normal period a month after?.

No way. If one baby survives, test will stay positive and bleeding wouldn´t occur.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele