Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

Me and my gf were foolin around a few days ago she is still

Customer Question

Me and my gf were foolin around a few days ago she is still a virgin but I ejaculated near her vaginal area , she washed it immediately. Her last period started 26-27 Oct and this happened on 7 Nov we are very scared please advice.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can she get pregnant ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 1 year ago.

It is very unlikely that a pregnancy would occur after ejaculation near the vaginal opening. Sperm travels from the vagina into the uterus through the cervical mucus. When deposited on the dry skin outside the vagina, the sperm will not be able to move and will die off where deposited.

Washing off immediately will also not only remove the sperm but the water will cause it to die.

Unless you have deposited the semen close enough to the vaginal opening to cause some to leak into the vagina, you have no cause for concern.

Even if a small amount leaked into the vagina, it would be too little and is unlikely to cause a pregnancy.