Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have a question. Embarassing one. 't know if you are

Customer Question

I have a question. Embarassing one. Don't know if you are male or female. There is like a button on the top area down there. Not quite sure how to explain it. Just as you pull them apart down there, there is like a button. It is very irritating, and itches,
especially when rubbed against my pants. Hot baths or compresses seem to help. Sometimes there is like a greyish milky substances that oozes out of there. My doctor doesn't seem to know what it is
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, obgyn and male. What did the doctor think it might be? What did he advise you to do?

What did the doctor advise you to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing. She had no clue. See a specialist perhaps.. Not sure what it's from. Your response took almost an hour, by the way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, it's getting rather late, and have to work tomorrow. It's too bad I cannot get an answer that took almost an hour as it is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be contacting "just answer" for your lack of response.!!! You already knew the answer, since I wrote it with my question, that the doctor did not know what it was...

I'm sorry for the delay but some practitioner should have looked at the milky substance under the microscope to look for a cause and the button you feel may be inflamed tissue related to the skin. If she didn't suggest a plan of action, then you should see someone that can narrow things down.