Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I had unprotected sex on oct. 10 now its nov 9th and still

Customer Question

I had unprotected sex on oct. 10 now its nov 9th and still no sign of my period. which Im about a week late although ive been having cramps here and there and my breats get sore as well could be sign of my period since I get those two symptoms when I do get my period of can it be a sign of pregnancy? im really scared
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Have you done a pregnancy test? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I have not

I would do a pregnancy test. If it's negative Most likely), you'll know that the sore breasts and missed period are not due to pregnancy, since a pregnancy test would always be positive by now if you were pregnant.

That means that you probably haven't ovulated since your last period.

As long as the pregnancy test is negative, I would just wait for your period to come It's hard to know when that might be.

Not ovulating and missing a period are often due to stress, but may be from other things as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will today thank you so much

You're welcome.

Please click the rating button. Thank you.