Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

This pass Thursday me and my boyfriend were hanging out and

Customer Question

This pass Thursday me and my boyfriend were hanging out and he put the tip in with a condom on. Now am having cramps and white foamy discharge coming out of my vagina when I want over there I was producing eggs and it was a clear discharge and I'm considered that am pregnant and I'm not ready to be a parent what should I do .
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you today.

I'm sorry that you're having this scare. It sounds VERY unlikely that you got pregnant from what you describe. To be clear, he put only the tip of his penis in, it had a condom on it and then he took it out. He did not put it in all the way, thrust of cum?

If all that is true, then there is no possibility of pregnancy. But be careful in the future. Be sure that you get in to Planned Parenthood, your school health service or another provider to talk about contraception.

I hope this was helpful and reassuring. Please reply if I can add details or clarify anything. I want to be sure you have the most helpful information.

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Any questions?

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

If none, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. Thanks.