How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 45534
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my boyfriend had sex 2 days ago and he said it felt

Customer Question

Hello. Me and my boyfriend had sex 2 days ago and he said it felt like he hit some since then his penis has been burning and there is pus coming out. I do have the mirena and i was that what he hit. But he said it felt like a bone. What could it be? And what can he do to stop the burning and the pus
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

the pus is a sign of infection in his penis

he and you need to see doctors right away

and he needs to get a swab culture of his pus coming out to see what infection is growing in his penis

you also need a gyn exam to see if you have an infection

if you both have infections, you need treatment for the infection

azithromycin and gentiamycin can often kill off the infection.

just hitting his penis against something hard would not cause pus.

do you have an ER or urgent care center close to you or a planned parenthood center where he and you can see doctors and nurses to get checked out for infection?