Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Have a quick question. So my last first day of my period was

Customer Question

Hi have a quick question. So my last first day of my period was sept 29. Last 5 days my cycle is the normal 28 and Ovaltine is the normal 14 but my Ovaltine was Oct 13 n my bf n I tried for a baby Oct 11 and than didn't have intercourse again until oct. 17 and so on. My period was supposed to be oct. 27. I am two days. Late. I don't have any discharge. But I have noticed that I have been getting headache little more frequent and my nipples hurt. And little bit of neasue. I put a little pressure on my lower abdominal and it ache a little bit. Also some back pain and super tired than usual even when I get a full 8 hrs of sleep. So my question is could I possibly be pregnant n when's should I take a test? I'd plan on taking one tomorrow morning and if it comes back negative than try again on Monday or tTuesday.Tuesday
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello I'm dr M obgyn. Do the test tomorrow and repeat Tuesday if negative. I imagine it will be positive

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you