Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

QUESTION} I have been having severe trouble with my

Customer Question

QUESTION}hello .. I have been having severe trouble with my menstrual cycle .. Delayed periods , spotting before periods start .. Bleeding only first day of periods then again only spotting next 4 days .. Lot of discharge white to yellow) all through the month .. And this onto I started spotting2 days ago and it stopped and still having trouble menstrual pain but periods haven't come. Lot of bloating felt water retention weight gain what is true reason for all this?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weight? Any weight change? Any other symptoms? Any medical problem? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history? What tests did you have for it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 5 feet 2 inch tall weight is 47 , earlier weight 45 last 2 and half month 2kg weight gain age 39 I have one son .. I have done ultrasound abdomen and pelvic many times for pcod ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Family history .. My dad has diabetes
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You don't seem to have ovulation. If you don't take the contraceptive pills, you should lose weight on diet & exercise and have metformin to stimulate ovulation. You also have the lining of the uterus check with the ultrasound. If it is thick, you should have the lining biopsied to see if you have endometrial hyperplasia and so forth.