Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had my last period Sept 27, and it was... I had my last

Customer Question

I had my last period Sept 27, and it was... I had my last period Sept 27, and it was already delayed 5 days due to stress. On Oct 5, I had an accident where I fell down some stairs. I emerged with bruises and cuts all over, I was on bed rest for two days
but still, one week later, incredibly sore. It was awful, and I slept a lot. Well, I just passed the two week mark from the accident and my muscles don't hurt anymore, my wounds have finally healed nicely and my bruises are starting to fade away. However,
I didn't see any discharge when I was supposed to be ovulating mid-month, but I did have cramping. My next menstrual period is due Oct 25, and yesterday, Oct 21, I had a one-time showing of clear, mucus discharge. It's gone now, but my temperature has gone
up. Could my cycle have been thrown off, or should I be scanning for a possible pregnancy?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical problems?