Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I was told I had PCOS about two months ago. My doctor

Customer Question

I was told I had PCOS about two months ago. My doctor started me on weight reduction pills and birth control, but I had REALLY bad anxiety attacks so I stopped them, both. Another maybe important thing is that I have smoked cigarettes and weed in the past and drink alcohol.
So, on Friday (two days before my projected ovulation according to the app) II had unprotected sex. He pulled out, though. And when he did come he didn't inside of me or anywhere "dangerous."
Is it possible that I may be pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query,

There is possibility of pregnancy but at this stage it is very difficult to say .The only confirmation would be when you miss a period and have positive pregnancy test. Though the chances are very less as he pulled out and you had PCOS as well but only a single sperm can cause pregnancy so you have to wait and watch for signs and symptoms of preg***** *****ke morning sickness and breast soreness etc in coming days.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.