Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Im having pain similar to a UTI after any kind of activity.

Customer Question

Customer: Im having pain similar to a UTI after any kind of sexual activity. This has been going on for a while. I go in and get antibiotics to treat it, but then as soon as I am sexually active again the UTI pain comes back. Know of any reasons why this would be continually occurring?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Anything specific that would help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Im in a rush, unfortunately.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

first of all I would recommend a comprehensive laboratory examination of urine from you and your partner to exclude a permanent re-infection. The result then facilitates a specific treatment. It´s important too, to empty your bladder immediately after every sexual contact, this can prevent infections.

I hope your problem will be resolved soon, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele