khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

Got pregnant after trying 2 months. I had a mmc in feb due

Customer Question

Hi Got pregnant after trying for inky 2 months . I had a mmc in feb due to monosomy 21 Got first period in April and got pregnant that cycle. Lost baby shy of 6 weeks Both pregnancy happened after having sex only 1 time in fertile window-cd 16. Inwas very
"lucky"... but it was awful to lose the pregnancies Since last mc I have not gotten pregnant. I got period in July so its been 3 cycles. I'm getting anxious it wont happen. I'm 39 so clearly time isn't on my side. Any recommendations?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only not inky...*
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How many weeks pregnant now? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry if I was at clear. I'm not pregnant. I had a MMC in feb due to monosomy 21. (I got pregnant right away that time) I then got my period for the first time post my d&c in April... And I got pregnant that cycle. Lost the baby at 6 weeks in June.I now have been trying for 3 cycles and haven't gotten pregnant .I'm 39... Partner is 43
I'm 5'2 and now weigh 112 (gained weight post the MC ) my typical weight is 106.I take
prenatal for 35 +
Coq10
Maca
ZincI use to take red clover, red rasberry wild yam & evening primrose but I stopped .I use preeseed while ttc ...
I put my legs over head for 2 mins post sex and rest for another 15.I just started Acupunture this month.
2xs a week and 3xs the week I'm fertile. She gave me fertility tea but I haven't used it.I'm very healthy. Born with a bicuspid aortic valve but no issues and very healthy. Eat organic. Fruits, veggies and fish.
Limited to no processed foods. No meat. No white breads/ pasta. Limited to no sweets. Red wine and coffee is my only vice. 1 cup of coffee a day. Glass of red wine here and here throughout the week aside from the 2ww.Really appreciate any advice. My first babys due date came and gone last week and I'm in a low place.Thank you
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

What is preeseed and ttc?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry!
Preeseed is a lubricant that's better suited for when you're trying to conceive.TTC= trying to conceive
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave my history in my initial post and asked for recommendations. I answered all your questions- I'm still looking for recommendations
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

for becoming pregnant?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For becoming pregnant again but of course ideally with a healthy pregnancy . The goal here is to have a baby...
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should not drink alcohol because it could cause fetal alcohol syndrome. Take folate (folic acid). Your egg quality is not so good because of your age. But you got pregnant last February. There is a still chance to get pregnant, but possibility of a miscarriage is higher because of your egg quality. IVF can check if your fertilized eggs have chromosomal abnormality or not. Then they can put only healthy fertilized eggs back into your uterus.