Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Fui operada para no tener jos en el mes de marzo para el mes

Customer Question

Fui operada para no tener hijos en el mes de marzo para el mes de septiembre tome norethidrone para que no me bajara la regla unos días antes luego tuve intimidad con mi pareja sin protección ninguna viniendose adentro pero me asusto pues me quite la pastilla el mismo día pero presentó esto y mi regla no llega síntomas que presentó
El haberme quitado las patillas puedo sentir
Malestar y nauseas dolor y hinchazon en Los senos vientre inflamado y de sensibilidad y repudio a olores Además de que aquel día manche deje pastillas y no ha bajado la regla
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you write your question in englisH?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was operated to have children in the month of March to September norethidrone not to take down my period a few days before then I had intimacy with my partner without any protection
comin 'in but I get scared because I remove the tablet presented the same day but this rule does not come and my symptoms presented For having removed the pins I can feel Discomfort and nause pain and swelling in inflamed breasts and belly sensitivity to odors and repudiation of that day also stain and leave pills has not gone down the rule
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was operated for not havingchildren in the month of March to September norethidrone not to take down my period a few days before then I had intimacy with my partner without any protection

Your translater does not work well.

Why don't you simply have a pregnancy test

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was operated for not having children in the month of March in September I take norethidrone to stop the coming down my period a few days before I had intimacy with my partner. At the moment I make sex without any protection and he come
in I get scared because I remove the tablet the same day but my period does not come and my symptoms presented For having removed the pins I can feel Discomfort and nause pain and swelling in inflamed breasts and belly sensitivity to odors and repudiation of that day also stain and leave pills has not gone down the rule
29 September 2015 07:53
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

At this point you best course of action is to see your OB/GYN doctor, today if possible. He will be able to do blood tests to see if you are pregnant as well as do a pelvic examination to make sure everything is OK.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS