Internist
Internist, Doctor
Experience:  Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
23050427

Which hospital and doctors in the Seattle area have the best

Customer Question

Which hospital and doctors in the Seattle area have the best reputation and do the most number of davinci surgery for fibroids. I don't want a hysterectomy.
I had thyroid cancer and a dfsp a decade ago. Now I have 2 large 5 cm fibroids. So there is a Vance that it could be cancerous, IS it usual to do pathology during the surgery ? How can I request this?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oops I don't want a phone call
Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am online and will be happy to answer your questions and provide you an excellent service.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

fibroids are benign and not cancerous. but diagnosis is only confirmed with histopathology report and yes, it is usual routine to send sepecimen for histopathology reports after operation. so you do not need to request, they will definitely send it. but you can just ask them for confirmation if they will get histopathology report on it

Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

university of Washington program has well repute in obs & gynae department

Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

please if this answers your question.