Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Me and my girlfriend were having intercourse and my condom

Customer Question

Hey doctor me and my girlfriend were having intercourse and my condom slipped out half way. I was aware but saw a condom on the floor as well and assumed it slipped on the floor. We didn't have another condom so we stopped having Intercourse after about a day and a half she went to take a piss and it came out. Turns out the condom on the floor wasn't from that night. It was a careless mistake. She is just worried she hasn't felt anything weird. Is it okay now that the condom is now gone or what should we do
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

It's not harmful for a condom to be inside for a day or two. It won't cause infection. If you are worried about birth control she can take plan b which is over the counter.