How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Norm S. Your Own Question
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 11106
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. Norm S. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live alone but I have arousal with no phycial stimulation

Customer Question

I live alone but I have sexual arousal with no phycial stimulation I want it to stop whayt can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

You probably have a condition called persistent genital arousal disorder. It's not well understood, but is probably caused by abnormal nerve changes in the clitoral area. We don't have good treatment for this, but avoiding stimulation in that area (avoid sitting, take pressure off when sitting, avoid biking, etc.) are usually helpful.

There is more information here