Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

My question is who is the father: sex on march 7, 11, 18,

Customer Question

My question is who is the father: sex on march 7, 11, 18, 2015 guy a and march28,2015 guy b ultrasound done on apr 6 2015 showing 6 weeks 1 day, due date based on this November 29, also had 2 more ultrasounds may 7 10w 4d and may 18 12w 1 d confirming my due date. Needs to know for sure, thank you and hcg on april 6 was 14125, lmp not sure exactly but somewhere last week of february
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also heartbeat detected on april 6 100bpm
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

The ultrasound done on April 6 should be accurate within about 5 days. Since it showed you to be 6 weeks 1 day, that means that conception was March 8, plus/minus 5 days (March 3-13).

There is no possible way that your pregnancy is from sex on March 28, so therefore guy a is the father. Best wishes.