Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Why do I have pain after sex? Notice it most around my

Customer Question

Why do I have pain after sex? Notice it most around my cycle. Feel pressure in my butt and vagina while urinating or pooping. Pain after sex lasted for a good 1/2 hr and felt better while standing. I used ice to try to help. Pain while stretching or coughing around ovaries. Pain in the left groin sharp stabbing. I also get what feels like air coming out of vagina. Been getting muscle spasms in leg, & vagina. Been checked for cysts. Had mri on brain.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you may have some symptoms of endometriosis. This is when uterine tissue grows on the ovaries and in the pelvis. Common symptoms are pain with sex or bowel movements or rectal pressure The symptoms are worse around your period when the tissue bleeds. You need to see your Gyn dr. This would not show up on ultrasound exam.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thank you! I made an apt for a couple wks from now. Will mention all this same stuff. Would this have anything to do with problems in my legs? All of the following is in my left leg: I've got a mass above my ankle in the front below my knee. I've also got a dip in my muscle between my thigh and knee, very noticable vein through my thigh that bulges out, and Muscle spasms have also been bad.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

No I doubt your ankle issue is related.