Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in obstetrical care and routine gynecology. 14 years experience as a family physician.
13781349

I'am a 46year old I a question I hope you can help me it

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'am a 46year old I a question I hope you can help me it actually life or death at this time for me I had a Tubal ligation my tubes where cut and CLIPPED and burn I have a history of ovarian cysts which lead to the Removal of my left ovary the cysts was a size of an orange I found out that the doctor that preformed my Surgery didn't remove my fallopian tube on my left side in 2006 in 2009 I thought I became pregnant I went to the doctor to check to see if that was even possible I took the pregnancy test it came back negative so Idididn't think about again when I started having real bad pain I went back to the doctor they told me that it's no way possible that I could be pregnant at all so time went by still having pain on my right side they took test after test I had a tc scan laparoscopic tubal ligation preformed on me they look up an down still didn't see any sign of a baby I was lying in bed one day I felt movement and it looked like a baby head that was moving in inside of me I went back to the doctor and told them what I seen they sill said that not possible I had so many test do on me still nothing I have Blood in my urine and they still can't fine where it's coming from I had a full Hysterectomy in 2010 because the pain was Unbearable but still could fill movement in side of my stomach I have had so many problems still to this day I know this baby is still in side of me where can it be I look pregnant I really need help please before its to late and I die
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to know that if a MRI will be helpful in my Situation to see if its possible to any form of a baby it feel to be on my left lower side I can feel the pressure against my side its really hard to breath at times I PRAY to GOD that you guys can help me
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Based on your history it sounds quite impossible for you to be pregnant. Now it may rarely be possible for exmctopic pregnancy following a tubal ligation but you have apparently been tested and past proved negative. In 2010 you had a hysterectomy. After a hysterctomy it is impossible for you to be pregnant. That was 5 years ago so whatever symptoms that you may FEEL now are certainly not due to pregnancy. You may have pain of the pelvis or lower abdomen for different reasons. You may have problems such as constipation or adhesions (= scar tiisue) or other issues ...

For one I would advise that you see a gastroenterologist. This type specialist would be in best position to help find many problems which may be giving you symptoms. You may benefit to have an abdominal CT for example ...perhaps a colonoscopy.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answershave been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was stating is it in possible to have ectopic pregnancy why your tubes are cut clipped and burn and one orary gone but the doctor for got to Extract or remove your fallopian tube that what I was stating that I was already pregnant before my Hysterectomy

You have to have an active ovary for one to get pregnant to produce eggs. Sperm has to meet an egg in order to lead to pregnancy. When the fallopian tube was CUT then you SHOULD NO LONGER BE ABLE TO GET PREGNANT ...on rare cases the sperm may find an opening and fertilize an egg in the upper portion of a fallopian tube. This type pregnancy NEVER goes to full term at all but may cause medical problems such as pain and internal bleeding. It is not possible for you to be pregnant for 5 years. You could not be pregnant after a hysterectomy. So pregnancy for you now would not be possible. Does this help and make sense ?? Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you.Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have do have Internal bleeding I stated in my messages that I have bleeding in my You urine and the doctor can not locate were its coming from I have had colonoscopy and a abdominal ct as well and went to aUrologist nothing I had my right ovary and fallopian tube intact and my left fallopian tube just not my left ovary I thought it was still possible to Conceive with just one ovary I just wanted to know is it anything else that I do to fine out I know this baby is not alive in me I just want it out of me I hope I don't sound stupid have you ever had cases like this before that a woman can still be pregnant without showing up on a pregnancy test what else could you try to find out that why I ask if a MRI will be helpful

Hello again,

If you have persisting blood in the urine then I would advise follow up with a NEPHROLOGIST.(these are medical kidney specialists as opposed to UROLOGIST which is a surgical specialty.) blood in the urine may be caused by a number of different problems. It may be that blood has been present at times and not others ...it may be micoscopic in amount...( if you have tea colored urine then that would seem more consistent with macroscopic or large scale bleeding from your kidneys) if you see red blood in the urine then a lower source such as the bladder may be more likely a source of that. Kidney sources of bleeding may include kidney stones , polycystic kidney disease , inflammatory diseases of the kidney. So blood tests and urine tests and a renal ultrasound may be likely tests that a NEPHROLOGIST may do. An MRI might be a useful test but would probably not be an earlier test chosen ....

It would not be possible for you to conceive following a hysterectomy because there would no longer be a path possible between sperm and egg....the tubal ligation makes pregnancy mostly impossible but there have been cases of ectopic pregnancy following this procedure .it could not advance as pregnancy very far as the embryo could not survive outside the uterus and it would tend if ectopic to cause severe complications . So you being pregnant or having a past ectopic would be not a realistic concern this far out from those past procedures.

It see that you seem to have an ongoing but unrealistic fear of pregnancy but this would be not the case.

I hope that this information is helpful.Let me know if you have further questions I will be happy to get back with you.Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much I guess that's why I just stop trying can no one help me with this situation I guess it not Scientifically humanly possible I guess I have to die with situation

Hello again,

Well hang in there. There has to be a reason for what you experience !

The key is to get to the truth....

1) blood in urine -- I would like to know how much and if ongoing or has that stopped for example .If ongoing then I recommend that you consult a NEPHROLOGIST

2) You seem to maintain this fear of having an ongoing pregnancy ?? That would not be medically possible. It may be that you are stuck in a delusional belief here. That would seem to be a possibility from our discussions. This is not at all meaning to come across as insulting to you...please do not take this in that way. You may have a legitimate concern of a psychiatric nature. A delusion of pregnancy is something that I have to be concerned about at this point. If that is the case then proper treatment for you would be psychiatric in nature and this indeed may be treatable for you. This may be the avenue that you need to be free from this worry. You should be able to know with confidence that you are not pregnant. If this is a delusional experience then there is no medical test that you will accept. Psychiatric treatment should be helpful to you however.

I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. Best Regards ***** *****

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's why I didn't continue with this because people would think I was crazy but I'am not one bit delusional at all or a psychiatric Nature it seems to me that you base your opinion on facts and think it's not possible but it is because I am living proof that it is a woman knows her body and I know something anit right I felt movement in my body do you I make something up like this and have people just like you think that I'am a delusional no Sir not at all

Yes there are cases where women seem to feel movement and believe that they are pregnant. You could see an OB/ GYN and have any test thought necessary but would you believe any test if it did not support your belief? If you have negative pregnancy test you deny the result.If you have pelvic CT OR MRI and it further proves that you are not pregnant would you believe the result??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir if a MRI shows no image of a baby in side of my body I will believe it but it won't come now how hard is it to find a baby inside of a woman if she had a ectopic pregnancy the doctor stated that I would feel movement in the upper part of my body if I had a ectopic pregnancy I started to her I did in my up chest cavity but when I had my total Hysterectomy some how I didn't feel the movement anymore I felt the movement in my lower abdomen I wish I was making this up because all I want is to back to my Normal life that I had before this happen to me I have any Energy I'am always Tired I have to take B12 shots every month who want to live their lives like that I don't I didn't want anymore kids that's why I had my tubes tyed in the first place I just want someone to help me with situation for I can carry on with my life it is very hard for me to Even bring this up again I Tried so hard to forget about this situation but how can you when you can feel it inside of you I dame near went crazy about this situationi keep asking God why did this happen to me and there's no one can help me at all I don't know what to do I'm just trying to get back to my life I'am I tears just talking about it I did ask for this at all and to think that people will think l am crazy just like you do do you know how hard this is for me

Well keep up your B12 shots as that should be helpful to you. No I am not calling you crazy. I'm NOT trying to be insulting to you at all. I regard psychological symptoms to be equally legit as physical. I would estimate the pregnancy to not be the case with you. I would think that you have a fixed false belief with regard to that. I encourage you to get help that you need with regard to B12 deficiency, pain, your feeling pregnant, blood in the urine ....you have several active issues.

You do not get me as to what I am saying with regards ***** ***** delusional disorder ...people may have a fixed delusion and be perfectly rational and sane in every other regard. So we stand at an impass I understand as I Will leave this conversation confident that YOU ARE NOT pregnant(based in my opinion on your medical history ) and you will leave convinced that you are pregnant based on what you feel. I get that ...You may seek further help and care but in my opinion consult also a psychiatrist for checking into the diagnosis of a delusional disorder . It is characteristic of this problem that by its very nature people do not believe it. So please believe me that I wish to offer you honest help!! I am not out to insult you!! That is not the case at all!!

I realize that you need to get to the honest answer with your symptoms and concerns.

I hope that this is helpful.Best regards ***** *****!

Let me know if you have further questions.

Take care!

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks an I will the same to you thanks again have a bless night

Thank you very much! I wish you the best ! You have a blessed night too! I very much hope to be of help to you! Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD