DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

My last period was July 4th and I bled very lightly weeks. I

Customer Question

My last period was July 4th and I bled very lightly for 3 weeks. I missed my period and had a negative blood Test 2 days after. I started my birth control back when my period started on the July 4th and I skipped the 4 days placebo pills because I was bled for so long and I started my new pack. And the pills that were suppose to start my period never started it. I just had very light brown discharge only when I wiped. Unsure of what's going on.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems like I am always have a few pregnancy symptoms as well.
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, a pregnancy may be possible, but also is an issue of your ovaries and hormones. I would therefore see your doctor. A pregnancy doesn't occur because of skipping placebo pills, but due to forgetting a pill, diarrhoea and other issues. But more likely is a hormonal condition, causing the long bleeding in July as well.

I wish you luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks. When should I expect my next period? It's been over a week. And when should I suspect a pregnancy?

Since you are overdue for a week now I would test again now, because a pregnancy is possible.

My system tells me you answered, but I can't see an answer. Is there any question open?

.

Hi again, how are you doing now? Did you have another test?

Hi again, is everything ok now?

You read my answer but didn't give a positive rating yet. If there is a question open, please feel free to ask. If not, I thank you for pressing a feedback button wth hopefully five stars for me. Only then I will get a certain amount of the money you payed to Justanswer for my effort. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sorry. It was negative but still having some symptoms. I am going to see my GYN next week.

Ok, that's what I thought. Maybe something is wrong with your hormones. I hope you are not unhappy now! I would be happy if you gave me a good rating for being here for you. Thank you and all the best!