Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Caring US educated & trained physician, 26 years of experience in OBGYN & women's health care.
18657704

Used ,ejaculated but did not now clitoris won't stop

Customer Question

Used vibrator,ejaculated but did not orgasm now clitoris won't stop buzzing. Plus nauseous what could be wrong??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern.

After clitoral stimulation with a vibrator, the nerves & muscles can still be affected after the actual vibrator is turned off. The length of time for this post-vibrator effect varies depending on length of time the vibrator was stimulating the clitoris, the intensity of the the vibrator, and the distance from of the vibrator from the clitoris.

In any case the post effect may be prolonged for several hours; this can be up to 12 -24 hours depending on the intensity. You can help relieve the buzzing sensation by avoiding further simulations, gently soaking in mild tepid water, and avoiding restrictive clothing.

There is always a learning curve when using a vibrator, however it is important to know that such intense, if repetitive, can actually reduce your sensitivity to effective stimulation. This may lead to delay of orgasm, and difficulty in reaching organism through non-vibrator stimulating activities.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this question as my goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your answer.

Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see you have reviewed my answer. I hope this has helped.

Please be sure to rate me so I will get compensated for my time

Have a great day!