Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

My question to you is i had sex with 2 partners just one day

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my question to you is i had sex with 2 partners just one day apart and they both came inside me and my period was on the 27th of July and i had sex with one on the 9th and the other on the 10th of August. How do i determine who i am pregnant for? And to mention i did take the plan B 48 hours later. And last night my boyfriend and i had sex and he only wiped once real quick and put it back in. So i am super confuse between these 2 men.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Since you had sex with the two men only 1 day apart, there is no way other than DNA testing that will determine which man is the father.

DNA testing can be done before or after the baby is born. There is more information here http://americanpregnancy.org/prenatal-testing/paternity-testing/