Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Im 7 months pregnant as of today. My last period was

Customer Question

Im 7 months pregnant as of today. My last period was February 26 2015, it lasted for about 3 days. I took a pregnancy test March 19 and the test came out postive of course. Im a little nervous maybe for feeling guilty. Because I slept with an ex one time after my fiance left. He came back a week later and he work it out. I slept with my ex in late January. And found out I was pregnant March 19. Would it be possible that the ex is the father ??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

If you slept with your ex in january, had a period in february, then it would not be likely.

How do you know it is 7 months?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My peroid only lasted three days. And I know im 7 months pregnant bc I go to my OB doctor. Had tests, and ultrasounds done etc. I go to regulary.

Well in that case, it is unlikely and your OB can still be two weeks off...but it is possible...remotely.

You will need to have genetic testing if the blood type is not revealing after the baby is born.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.