Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had sex with my ex March 3 4 5 6 8 and cumed in her. Then

Customer Question

Hi doc I had sex with my ex March 3 4 5 6 8 and cumed in her. Then on march 10 she sleep with her bf and he had condom on and it came off In her. But she went for ultra sound saying she 4 months 3 days on and date of conception is March 13. But she is a irregular period always. So could I be father its so close in dates.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for asking for me. I can help you with this.

The dates are very close but first I recommend that you get a copy of her ultrasound report. You can either scan it in for me and attach it into this chat using the paperclip icon on the screen or just type in the wording of the report. Also it would be helpful to have her due date. Because of the situation, I would not recommend taking her word for what the ultrasound report said.

If indeed the conception date on the report is March 13th, then a paternity test will be needed.

Please reply when you have the additional information. A copy of the ultrasound report would be most helpful. Make sure that it has her name on it for you to verify and also verify that the date on the report matches the date she said she went for the ultrasound.