Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

My name is ebonie and I'm have some light pink discharge

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm have some light pink discharge with odor
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Well, Vaginal odor can also be affected by diet.
Lack of sufficient water will cause the vaginal secretions to be thicker and have a stronger odor. Certain foods like asparagus, Brussels sprout, broccoli, and even garlic can give the vagina an odor.
You should increase the intake of water. More water will allow your natural vaginal secretions to cleanse the vagina and the odor will be reduce.
Also, there is an increase in odor around the time of the period.
Light pink discharge, could be related with slow onset of your cycle.
Also, Many factors like-
Change in weight, travel, stress, surgery and even change in diet and activity can affect it. These changes can cause a change in hormones and can result in intermenstrual bleeding, or like pink discharge or an early or delay or even a missed period. Generally these changes resolve on their own.
I hope this helps.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business