Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Can my girlfriend be pregnant if she was giving me a and I

Customer Question

Can my girlfriend be pregnant if she was giving me a handjob and I whipped precum from my penis then whipped it on my car fabric a few times then about 1-2 mins later fingered her...I peed several times before and her period is expected 12 days from when we did it. I am almost positive my hands were dry but I am not sure if maybe sweat could've kept the sperm alive
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Wiping precum from your penis and then fingering your girlfriend will not result in pregnancy. Most precum has no sperm, especially when you peed beforehand.

Sperm don't survive for long outside the vagina, and it really does take millions of sperm deposited high in the vagina to cause a pregnancy.

I don't think you have any cause for concern about the situation you described above making your girlfriend pregnant.