Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I drlivered 4 weeks ago (elective c section) I saw my dr 2

Customer Question

Hi Dr I drlivered 4 weeks ago (elective c section) I saw my dr 2 weeks ago he said the wound is fine. (No stiches to be removed) But since last weekI ve bin getting redness and tenderness at the edge, (right side )of my incision and green liquide is leaking.
And i have a swollen area (lump just above the incision) What do u suggest? Ill send u the pictures. I called the dr he tole me its unlikely to be an infection coz the infection happens 48 hours after the surgery. And told me to just put alcohol on it. 2-
I breastfed for 2 weeks then i took something to dry the milk after that i feel a non painful lump just behind my nipple ? What shall i do? 3- can i take diflucan now ? Coz i have vaginal itchiness around the skin and im still bleeding slightly. Or shall i
use fusicort externally or gyno dactarine internally?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi dr pls answer my question urgently
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I do not do phone calls.
Your question sat in another category , but I will answer it.
This is a mild wound infection.
It needs a typical cream called mupiricin, which is prescription.
It needs examination.
Go to urgent care, unless you can go right to your doctors office.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanx so the lump just above the incsion inflamation is probably from the mild infection?
I have fucidin is this ok?
No it is not.
It does not cover staph, and the lump might need drainage.
This is not home or self help treatment.
You need hands on help.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wt about the lump under my nipple after taking the medication to dey the milk?
Can i put gynodactarine internally nd externally or take diflucan or use fusicort externally?
No.
This is not self treatment, and we do not treat on this site. Sorry.
All of this needs examination.
I suggest you follow up with your OB now.
I would take nothing in any way until you have the exam.