Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dr I though I was asking you a question and describing the

Customer Question

Dr David I though I was asking you a question and describing the problems can you see the "files" below-listed? Bc I need some real help but cannot talk about these problems with my doctor bc I'm mortified. I don't even know what kind of do toe can help
me with these physical problems let alone those marriage issues that are killing me.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
None of your files uploaded on this post. You can use the paperclip on your screen to attach files or email them to customer service and they can upload them for you.
I look forward to helping you with your issues.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.