Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

As per my first question regarding my scan 6 week scan

Customer Question

As per my first question regarding my scan 6 week scan showing only at 5 w 4 days with IVF is this common for it to be off by a couple of days. Should I have symptoms of pregnancy
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, be sure to rate the previous question so we can continue.

Yes this is not a sure sign of trouble. It's really just too soon to tell. Symptoms of pregnancy are variable. Some women have a lot and others don't. Typical symptoms at this stage include breast tenderness, mild cramping (like the period is about to start but it doesn't), urinary frequency, fatigue and mood irritability.

It really is about waiting to see what the next ultrasound shows. It's a horrible situation to be in emotionally. One day at a time.

Please reply if I can clarify anything. I really do understand what this is like for you.