Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have a friend here diagnosed 3 years ago via ultrasound

Customer Question

I have a friend here diagnosed 3 years ago via ultrasound only of multiple ovarian cysts-- she is only 16 years years old and needs consent from her mother to get further testing done and its against her religion and culture to do so and right now she is experiencing some intense symptoms that make me worried something very serious is happening, what could you recommend doing?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

I bet nothing is serious if she is only 19 and not sexually active. Multiple small cysts are Normal and come and go each month. If she is having severe symptoms she obviously should see a Gyn DR.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's extremely serious which is why I paid $60 for an actual answer not for Somwthing I already know. What a waste of time effort and money. It's obvious to be now she needs to (and is) going to the ER probably for a ruptured cyst or "shock" as she has all of those particular symptoms. I'm not satisfied AT all and need to find out how to get that money back. I even paid for a detailed answer and put urgent need-- had to wait over an hour and for what? Two sentences of OBVIOUS knowledge common to anyone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she's not 19- as I said she's 16. Nice attention to detail I can tell how seriously you take your job. (Sarcasm)