Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

The smell; the taste; the appearance; the way it feels. I

Customer Question

The smell; the taste; the appearance; the way it feels. I am 61 but I have had this problem my whole life but kept it secret out of shame. I do like receiving oral sex from women. I find the rest of female sexuality very attractive, although my libido has decreased since I turned 60. I have 5 grown children with my first wife but I just got divorced and I don't want to be alone.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
It's best to reply to my post, rather than start a new one. Otherwise it gets confusing.You're not alone. Although some guys seem to relish giving women oral sex, many are like more you, not finding it at all appetizing. There need be no shame.Especially as we get older, many women can be more interesting in the holding and loving, and don't need oral sex. Certainly many happy couples never have oral sex.If you choose to try oral sex, one thing that can make it more agreeable for you is for both of you to bath before sex. After a shower, most of the smell and taste will be gone. The appearance won't change, but you can keep your eyes closed.In my experience, older women are often very understanding about our difficulties and hang ups. You don't need to be alone. Best wishes.