Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I had a tampon in and used my magic wand . I had

Customer Question

Hi
I had a tampon in and used my magic wand vibrator. I had cervical orgasim. I went to remove my tampon and it was gone. Ive swept everywhere. I've had a baby before..is it possible my cervix opened from the orgasim and vibration and sucked in the tampon?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
It's not possible that your cervix opened enough to swallow a tampon. I'm pretty sure the tampon must be inside someplace. The vagina can hide a tampon pretty well, especially after being stretched out from childbirth.If you are unable to find the tampon, and you're certain that it was in there before using the vibrator, I would see your doctor. Most likely the tampon will be easily seen by inserting a speculum.